So often, organizations believe that a large CRM technology change will be the key to solving all of their problems. Unfortunately, technology is one piece in a much larger puzzle. In this executive summary of our paper, Taking Engagement Seriously, we discuss the many components that go into a CRM solution including aligning business practices, planned engagement strategy, and the right technology.
This paper covers:
- Where to start – outlining a vision of enriched engagement and interaction with constituents
- Developing an engagement strategy – improve communication, analyze current data, and map out a journey
- Improve internal communication to build a better experience for constituents
- Why automation will make your life easier
- Using data to develop results driven solutions