*This role can be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States or Canada*
Are you looking to combine your technical and strategic expertise with your passion for nonprofit organizations? Heller Consulting is a values-drive organization that will support you as you guide organizations through technology projects. Your success in this role requires advanced knowledge of nonprofit operations and experience with Salesforce and/or other enterprise nonprofit CRMs and their applications, in particular digital fundraising, and marketing automation tools.
In this role, you will lead clients as they implement and integrate digital tools with their CRMs. This includes implementing marketing automation and coordinating with multiple digital solution vendors to ensure the client has what they need to meet their short- and long-term fundraising, marketing and engagement goals.
You must have strong project management skills and the ability to juggle several projects while developing strong client relationships. As a Senior Consultant, your job will often involve building consensus, working collaboratively with your team members, and clearly delivering complex technical and business process guidance to your clients.
This is a remote role for a fully virtual company. Some limited, company-funded travel may be expected in the future, but given current events, travel is not required at this time.
A Senior Consultant at Heller Consulting is a client-facing role and is responsible for maintaining and providing expert-level Salesforce product knowledge and/or project leadership. In addition to consulting duties, you will also participate in the firm’s growth by offering constructive feedback and working on initiatives that enhance Heller’s strategies, services, and priorities.
Typically, people who succeed in this role at Heller do the following:.
- Serve as primary and lead consultant on digital projects. This could include helping clients select and implement solutions
- Be a key subject matter expert about digital solutions, including online fundraising, events and marketing automation tools as well as user-facing communities
- Confidently deliver recommendations and facilitate decision-making processes
- Lead meetings and collaborate on digital tool design and configuration
- Lead and facilitate client testing and training sessions
- Advise clients and guide strategies around marketing automation solutions and digital fundraising and engagement tools, keeping in mind nonprofit-specific scenarios
- Assess CRM and digital fundraising and marketing solutions against client requirements and recommend future state architecture to support digital transformation
- Analyze current business practices and make recommendations for improved effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop integration strategy to support digital solutions for online fundraising and marketing automation within CRM ecosystem
- Stand up marketing automation tools, set up basic emails, forms and landing pages using out-of-the-box templates
- Conduct detailed quality assurance tests to validate all aspects of the project, including but not limited to troubleshoot HTML, CSS and identifying and resolving bugs
- Develop system design documentation and end-user documentation
- Lead the migration of client’s data to new system
- Contribute to the refinement of existing digital services.
- Actively contribute to and build Heller’s thought leadership and knowledgebase through supported marketing activities.
In this role, Heller Consulting requires the following:
- Experience working in nonprofit marketing or fundraising
- Experience implementing Pardot
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce for the nonprofit sector and digital fundraising and marketing automation tools commonly used by nonprofits (Pardot, Luminate Online, Marketo, MailChimp, Constant Contact, NetCommunity,, Rallybound, Springboard, Engaging Networks, etc.)
- Familiarity with other CRM databases for the nonprofit sector (Raiser’s Edge, PIDI, iMIS, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Mastery of Microsoft suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, OneNote and Access
- Willingness to learn new technologies and skills
- Strong time management skills with proven ability to work across multiple large, complex, and/or high priority projects and consistently meet project deadlines, project priorities, and client requirements.
- Ability to identify tasks critical to a project’s overall success
- Experience and aptitude to make strategic level recommendations and guide visionary decision making for nonprofits.
One or more of the following Salesforce Certifications: Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Developer, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Pardot Consultant, Pardot Specialist, Community Cloud Consultant.
We offer competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, health and retirement benefits, and educational opportunities for continual growth.
This is a regular, full-time, salaried (“exempt”) position. In a standard workweek, 35 – 38 hours should be spent on projects & tasks billable to a client. Non-billable hours are utilized for staff training or enrichment, client cultivation or general administrative work.
To apply, visit here. Please no phone calls or emails.