Strategy first, then technology. Heller’s team of nonprofit experts has a clear method for helping you match your strategic goals and practical needs to the features and benefits of leading technology solutions. We can help you clarify, articulate, prioritize and balance the needs of individuals, departments and the organization as a whole so you’re optimally prepared to find the right software solution for you. We coordinate with your team to:
- Clearly articulate and prioritizes the strategic goals and practical needs of the organization
- Develop use cases and demo scripts that reflect current and future situations
- Identify potential vendors and coordinate vendor demonstrations
- Evaluate and score the solutions with client staff, and aggregate scoring results
- Develop the final report and clearly present findings and specific recommendations
For more information, review the resources below or contact us so we can discuss your specific needs.
The Nonprofit Starter Pack and NGO Connect are different applications created to serve different markets. Both are part of the Salesforce1 for Nonprofits family, and are part of a long-term roadmap for how an organization can realize the vision of true Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) and become a Connected Nonprofit. But which is best for your organization?
This paper assembles our years of experience developing strategies and systems for nonprofits. It provides a practical framework for bringing together people, technology, service and strategy and managing the change it takes to bring CRM aspirations to fruition.