As a national community-based organization, the Canadian Cancer Society in Saskatchewan (CCSSK) needed a robust system that could more effectively connect its participants, donors, volunteers and cancer survivors. Facing a short timeline, Heller and CCSSK combined resources to upgrade several areas of the organization.
- Converted the “Reminder for Life” program from a manual administered process to an automated program, saving time and effort of organization staff
- Established a full Salesforce Communities site with custom branded destination page to allow volunteers to share information throughout the year
- Designed and developed internal workflows, escalation rules and processes for call center operations to streamline and standardize operations across the department
- Created documentation, knowledge base, and consistent onboarding Action Plans to train and organize new team members to be up and running efficiently
- Built the underlying workflows, content, and message templates and triggers needed to deliver the detailed Engagement Journey in conjunction with their peer-to-peer fundraising system
- Implemented processes to create a robust two-way communication channel to keep constituents interested and engaged all year.
Download the case study now to read more about how Heller worked with CCSSK to create a robust Engagement Center designed to nurture and build richer relationships with their donors, volunteers, and constituents.Download the case study now
Learn About Engagement Journey Development
To get started on a plan for a new engagement center, the Canadian Cancer Society in Saskatchewan (CCSSK) needed to understand how its participants, donors, volunteers and cancer survivors were going to interact with their system. Heller and CCSSK worked together to define how each constituent would be introduced to the organization, how they would first get started, and how their participation would continue over time. This detailed pre-planning laid out a blueprint for the priorities and requirements for the engagement center and clarified how each department would interact. By focusing on the needs of their constituents, CCSSK was able to step away from comparing software features and create an engagement center that truly serves the needs of their constituents.
This case study focuses on how Heller worked with CCSSK to detail a specific Engagement Journey designed to nurture and build richer relationships with their donors, volunteers, and constituents.Download the engagement journey case study