Heller Consulting’s work within the non-profit sector combines technical expertise with hands-on understanding of nonprofit operations. Project Managers are a key component to a project’s success at Heller, ensuring that the stated project objectives are met, the project comes in on time and in budget, and that we deliver a high-quality solution. Project Managers are accountable for driving projects to success while delivering them on time and on budget. Project Managers are responsible for obtaining client satisfaction, managing client expectations, effectively leading project teams, furthering the firm’s goals, improving our methodology.
This position requires sophisticated project management skills and the ability to handle a portfolio of projects. Because most of the work has a high level of client engagement, strong interpersonal and written communication skills as well as a genuine interest in helping people and nonprofits are very important. The ability to collaborate closely with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success in this position.
- Manage project life cycle for Salesforce implementations, Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) roadmap and strategy services, and other Heller service offerings
- Provide strategic support and guidance on projects to the team and client
- Develop project plans based on scoped business process and technical requirements.
- Manage project scope delivery from inception to closure
- Define, develop and actively manage implementation schedules and project budgets
- Coordinate & manage Heller internal resources and occasional external subcontractors,
- Mitigate project risk by utilizing proactive communication, budget analytics and by gaining trust from the client
- Manage communications with client and project team
- Manage project team & foster collaboration and effective team performance
- Develop and maintain accurate and consistent project reporting for internal reporting standards and client reporting requirements
- Actively participate in Heller Consulting’s knowledge base
- Contribute to the refinement of existing services and development of new service lines at Heller Consulting
- Minimum of 1 year project management experience
- Previous experience with Salesforce as an end user, experience as a system administrator is a strong plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing projects with technical and cross functional/departmental components
- Knowledge of cloud-based tools, techniques, systems and solutions
- Experience managing implementations of Salesforce.com strongly preferred
- Previous experience working with nonprofits, experience working in fundraising and program management is a plus
- Exposure to and knowledge of Change Management practices and approaches
We offer competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, health and retirement benefits, educational opportunities for continual growth, and a strong team support framework.
This is a regular, full-time, management (“exempt”) position. In a standard workweek, an average of 30 hours should be spent on projects & tasks billable to a client. Additional non-billable hours are expected and may include staff training or enrichment, client cultivation or general administration.
This position requires travel up to 30% of the time.
Click here to apply.
Heller Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.