Explore the essential steps involved in crafting a technology vision statement, gathering requirements for a new CRM, and charting a clear path forward for successful implementation. This webinar brings together two industry experts, Pahoua Yang Hoffman, Senior Vice President of Government and Community Relations for HealthPartners, and Jett Winders, Director of Sales for Heller Consulting, who share their insights and strategies.
Watch this session to learn:
- The process of defining a vision that aligns with your organization’s goals, values, and long-term aspirations.
- How to articulate a vision that inspires and guides your digital transformation journey.
- Practical guidance on identifying and prioritizing the specific needs of your organization.
- Techniques for engaging stakeholders, understanding user requirements, and evaluating CRM options to make informed decisions that support your philanthropic initiatives.
- The process of charting an implementation path for your CRM system.
- Pahoua Yang Hoffman, Senior Vice President of Government and Community Relations, HealthPartners
- Jett Winders, Director of Sales, Heller Consulting