Before serving nonprofit organizations with the Heller team, Kate worked with small businesses and nonprofit organizations for 18 years. Her work included responsibility for business processes in advancement for the Minneapolis Institute of Art, and it was there that Kate learned the importance of a strong client/consultant relationship. Kate enthusiastically brings that perspective with her for Heller clients, where she leverages her range of experience to develop efficient processes to better serve their missions. Kate applies her knowledge of nonprofit systems like Salesforce to develop technical solutions that bring effective processes to life and empower the team.
- Salesforce-certified Administrator
- Salesforce-certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce-certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce-certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce-certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant