Project Communication Plan for Technology Change: A Guide for Nonprofits and Higher Education Institutions
Project Communication Plan for Technology Change
A Guide for Nonprofits and Higher Education Institutions
Is your organization thinking about making a technology change? In the middle of a technology change project already?
We’ve worked with over 1,000 nonprofits and higher education institutions and we’ve road tested different project communication techniques for every phase of a technology implementation.
Now, we’ve compiled that experience into a hands-on resource tailored to organizations like yours. You can download today and start using right away no matter where you are in your technology journey.
This guide shares:
- How you can equip the people involved with your project with the information they need to adjust to the new technology.
- Advice for how project leaders can be the chief cheerleaders for change.
- Tips for working through difficult conversations and pushing through resistance to the new technology.
- Printable templates and examples to help you plan project communications.
- Suggestions for how to manage change through each phase of a technology implementation project.
- Stories from Heller clients who have successfully led their teams through technology changes.