As a national community-based organization, the Canadian Cancer Society in Saskatchewan (CCSSK) needed a robust system that could more effectively connect its participants, donors, volunteers and cancer survivors. Facing a short timeline, Heller and CCSSK combined resources to upgrade several areas of the organization.
- Converted the “Reminder for Life” program from a manual administered process to an automated program, saving time and effort of organization staff
- Established a full Salesforce Communities site with custom branded destination page to allow volunteers to share information throughout the year
- Designed and developed internal workflows, escalation rules and processes for call center operations to streamline and standardize operations across the department
- Created documentation, knowledge base, and consistent onboarding Action Plans to train and organize new team members to be up and running efficiently
- Built the underlying workflows, content, and message templates and triggers needed to deliver the detailed Engagement Journey in conjunction with their peer-to-peer fundraising system
- Implemented processes to create a robust two-way communication channel to keep constituents interested and engaged all year.