Heller Consulting is heading to Dreamforce! After the recent announcements of Salesforce1 for nonprofits and NGO Connect, we can’t wait to hear what else the Salesforce Foundation has up their sleeves for us at #DF14.
Heller will have a booth again at the Foundation Zone. Luckily for all of us, the Foundation Zone is located in the Marriott Marquis Hotel, Golden Gate Foyer & C1-C3 this year, which is right next door to Moscone! Here’s a link to the map so you don’t get lost.
Heller Consulting will be in booth 5, which is next door to our friends in roundCorner (booth 6), Classy (back of booth 1).
When we aren’t manning the booth, talking to your lovely faces, you can find us at some of the following sessions, which are recommended from our Salesforce MVP, Mary Pustejovsky:
- Project Wave Keynote. Wednesday 9am Do not miss this. There is already buzz building about what will be announced. You can believe it will be BIG.
- Introducing the New Process Builder: Automate Your Life
- Hello World: Building Your First App Using the New App Builder
- Parker Harris’s True to the Core: What’s Next for Our Core Products—Always one of my favorite sessions! Very intimate dialogue with high level product managers about “core” products.
- Success Community Keynote: Get pumped for the success community! Always a lot of fun. You know there will be lots of MVPs there.
Mary will also be speaking at the following sessions:
- Publisher Actions: Setup and Mobile Ready 8:30-9:10 Tuesday October 15th
- Flow and Easy Coding Tricks 5-5:30pm Tuesday October 15th
One last recommendation from Mary is to attend any and all sessions with the word “Roadmap” in them. They do not usually record these sessions, and they contain loads of valuable information.
With the announcement of NGO Connect still fresh, we’re excited to learn even more about it at Dreamforce. Here’s a few sessions that we’d recommend attending if you still have questions:
- Raise More Resources with NGO Connect: Session Info
- Become a Connected Nonprofit: Session Info
- Demo: Salesforce for Fundraising with NGO Connect: Session Info
Don’t forget to download our paper on How To Maximize NGO Connect’s Potential! If you don’t get a chance to read it before #DF14, we’ll have some at booth #5 in the Foundation Zone and are happy to talk with you more about NGO Connect and your nonprofit organization.
Social Recap of #DF14
Not attending Dreamforce this year? Follow along at home with the hashtag #DF14. There are always gems to be tweeted, and lots to be learned, even if you aren’t in the session with thousands of your colleagues. Over on TheConnectedCause.com we will be doing a daily recap of what happened at #DF14 on Twitter, so be sure you check that out every day. For an example of what you can expect, check out what happened at #DF13 last year.
If you’re attending, we’d love to see you at the Foundation Zone! Fill out our contact form to the right and let us know you’ll be there, and we’ll be sure to save some time to talk to you about your organization, NGO Connect, Salesforce1 or anything else that’s on your mind.