The goal of a CRM implementation isn’t simply to turn on your new solution and convert data from your old system
A successful CRM implementation transforms your whole organization. We do this by:
- Creating a vision of how your new solution can strategically support your people and operations.
- Leveraging our deep understanding of nonprofit strategies, industry best practices, culture and values.
- Bringing our robust technical expertise, great facility with data and our experience streamlining and aligning business practices.
- Providing the project oversight to keep your implementation on time and on budget.
- Utilizing change management techniques to ensure not just installation, but user adoption.
We recognize your CRM will be a part of a larger ecosystem and will need to play well with other systems. Multiple solutions from multiple vendors is often the reality for nonprofits. Our experience integrating digital tools, call center technology and other applications with CRM solutions will ensure an exceptional constituent experience and help align your back-end processes.
We have more than 20 years of experience successfully implementing CRM platforms with The Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce.com and Luminate CRM at the center.
Our team brings the breadth and depth of that experience along with our carefully developed best practices to every implementation.