Microsoft Paths for Nonprofits: A Conversation with Greater Chicago Food Depository and Microsoft
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
Today, nonprofits have more technology options than they did only a few years ago. In part, this is due to Microsoft’s ongoing investment in tools to support common nonprofit needs including fundraising, volunteer management, and programs. Microsoft is providing viable alternatives to Salesforce and other best in class, stand-alone systems.
Join this upcoming webinar to learn how the Greater Chicago Food Depository evaluated their technology needs and why they selected the Microsoft platform to power their critical work for the Chicago community. You’ll also discover how the Microsoft platform has emerged as a powerful option in the nonprofit technology marketplace.
- Andy Seikel, Head of Technology and Transformation, Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Erin McHugh Saif, Global Director, Product Development, Microsoft Tech for Social Impact
- Jeffrey Appell, CEO, Heller Consulting
- Jett Winders, Director of Business Development, Heller Consulting
Join to Learn:
- How Greater Chicago Food Depository went through a technology selection process and why they decided on the Microsoft ecosystem
- An overview of various paths available to nonprofits to build out a Microsoft ecosystem
- How nonprofits can take an incremental approach to adopting Microsoft solutions