Nonprofit marketing isn’t what it used to be. Today, it involves everything from delivering personalized constituent experiences to managing data privacy issues to measuring the impact of marketing activities on fundraising results. And almost every aspect is now digital.
To keep pace, it’s critically important to make more strategic choices about the technology you use to support these activities.
In this interactive guide for nonprofit leaders, you’ll gain insights into key topics about making strategic technology decisions for your organization, including:
- The changing role of nonprofit marketers
- Key trends impacting how nonprofits are thinking about technology
- Important data considerations for technology decision-making
- Tips for how to build a technology plan that aligns with your organization’s goals
- A real-world example of how one nonprofit is aligning technology with strategic goals