Since she first joined Heller, Val has been helping mission-driven organizations advance their goals, measure impact, and encourage transparency by improving their technology infrastructure. She has helped organizations transition legacy CRM systems to Salesforce eliminating data silos and improving fundraising pipelines, grants management, and membership systems. Val has detailed experience with both for- and nonprofit challenges, allowing her to identify new tools and processes to promote efficiency and innovation within an organization.
- Salesforce-certified Platform Developer 1
- Salesforce-certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Salesforce-certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Salesforce-certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce-certified Application Architect