Digital Solutions Consultant
Our work within the nonprofit sector combines technical and strategic expertise with hands-on understanding of nonprofit operations. Success in this role requires advanced knowledge of non-profit operations, technology, strategy and experience with Salesforce and other enterprise non-profit CRMs and their app ecosystems, in particular digital fundraising and marketing tools. A strong candidate will demonstrate the ability to work with non-profit organizations to develop efficient operational business processes and clear workflow systems, while following industry best practices and contribute immediately to streamlining and implementing Pardot.
This role will be primarily focused on leading clients through a strategic approach to implementing and integrating digital tools with their CRM ecosystem to deliver engaging constituent and donor experiences. This includes implementing marketing automation tools and coordinating with multiple digital solution vendors to ensure the client is enabled to meet their short- and long-term fundraising, marketing and engagement goals.
This position requires strong project management skills and the ability to juggle a number of projects at once. Because this work is also client-facing, strong written and verbal communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people and non-profits are very important. The ability to collaborate with colleagues and clients while building consensus is also critical for success in this position.
- Serve as primary and lead consultant on digital projects, including solution selections, fit assessments and implementations, primarily of Pardot
- Lead solution coordination elements of CRM ecosystem implementations that include implementation or integration with digital solutions, including online fundraising, events and marketing automation tools as well as user-facing communities
- Lead stakeholder interviews to elicit business requirements and design engaging donor and constituent experience across systems
- Develop, document and deliver implementation strategy including marketing automation solutions and digital fundraising and engagement tools that support cross channel constituent journeys within the CRM ecosystem
- Conduct solution selection and fit assessment for digital fundraising, marketing automation, event management, e-advocacy, etc. tools in the context of CRM
- Assess CRM and digital fundraising and marketing solutions against client requirements and recommend future state architecture to support digital transformation
- Confidently deliver recommendations and facilitate consensus and decision-making across stakeholder groups
- Analyze current business practices and make recommendations for improved effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop integration strategy to support digital solutions for online fundraising and marketing automation within CRM ecosystem
- Stand up marketing automation tools, set up basic emails, forms and landing pages using out-of-the-box templates
- Conduct detailed quality assurance tests to validate all aspects of the project, including but not limited to troubleshoot HTML, CSS and identifying and resolving bugs
- Lead client through end-to-end testing and solution validation
- Develop system design documentation and end-user documentation
- Deliver end-user training and coaching to ensure adoption
- Lead the migration of client’s data to new system
- Contribute to the refinement of existing services and development of new service lines at Heller Consulting
- Experience working in non-profit marketing or fundraising
- Experience implementing Pardot
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce for the non-profit sector and digital fundraising and marketing automation tools commonly used by nonprofits (Pardot, Luminate Online, Marketo, MailChimp, Constant Contact, NetCommunity, Classy, Rallybound, Springboard, Engaging Networks, etc.)
- Familiarity with other CRM databases for the non-profit sector (Raiser’s Edge, PIDI, iMIS, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Mastery of Microsoft suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, OneNote and Access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills including the ability to identify scope creep and project risks, report to Project Manager, and participate in communicating to client if as needed
- Ability to learn new systems and skills quickly and be flexible and willing to take on new job tasks as they arise
- Ability to self-direct to complete projects and stay on task, while being flexible enough to handle unanticipated elements of a project
- Ability to identify tasks critical to a project’s overall success
- Experience and aptitude to make strategic level recommendations and guide visionary decision-making for non-profits. These recommendations could have significant influence over fiscal/budgetary, vision, personnel or future state CRM ecosystems
One or more of the following Salesforce Certifications: Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Developer, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Pardot Consultant, Pardot Specialist, Community Cloud Consultant.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, health and retirement benefits, educational opportunities for continual growth, and support a healthy work life balance.
This is a regular, full-time, management (“exempt”) position. In a standard workweek, 35 – 38 hours should be spent on projects & tasks billable to a client. Additional non-billable hours are expected and may include staff training or enrichment, client cultivation or general administration.
This position requires travel up to 40% of the time.
To Apply Visit Here