Our work within the non-profit sector combines technical and strategy expertise with hands-on understanding of non-profit operations. Success in this role requires advanced knowledge of non-profit operations, technology, strategy and experience with Salesforce. A strong candidate will demonstrate the ability to work with organizations to develop efficient operational business processes and clear workflow systems, while following industry best practices.
Our projects range from facilitating a full database conversion and product implementation to performing operational and/or technical strategic assessments and business transformational consulting.
This position requires strong project management skills and the ability to juggle a number of projects at once. Because most of the work is client facing, strong written and verbal communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people and non-profits are very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success in this position.
- Confidently deliver recommendations and facilitate decision making processes
- Analyze current business practices and make recommendations for improved effectiveness and efficiency
- Lead requirements gathering, system design, and system configuration
- Lead and facilitate user acceptance testing
- Deliver end-user training
- Develop design and business process documentation
- Conduct system assessments, develop roadmaps and project plans
- Lead the migration of client’s CRM data to new system
- Contribute to the refinement of existing services and development of new service lines at Heller Consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Non-profit operations experience
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce for the non-profit sector
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and be flexible and willing to take on new job tasks as they arise
- Experience and aptitude to make strategic level recommendations and guide visionary decision making for non-profits. These recommendations could have significant influence over fiscal/budgetary, vision, personnel or future state CRM ecosystems
- Mastery of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Developer or Architect credential
- Marketing Cloud Experience
We offer competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, health and retirement benefits, educational opportunities for continual growth, and support a healthy work life balance.
This is a regular, full-time, management (“exempt”) position. In a standard workweek, 35 – 38 hours should be spent on projects & tasks billable to a client. Additional non-billable hours are expected and may include staff training or enrichment, client cultivation or general administration.
This position requires travel up to 40% of the time.
Click here to apply.